Super Cheesy Lasagna
You are going to love this Super Cheesy Lasagna recipe!
Have you ever made lasagna before? I know many of my friends are intimidated by the idea of making it. I could never understand why to me, it always seemed simple. Maybe because I love pasta and cheese so much!
I didn’t photograph the steps because I wasn’t planning on sharing the recipe. It turned out so good my husband insisted I share it with all of you!
- 8-ounce lasagna noodles cooked
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1/2 pound ground sausage
- 1 large jar of your favorite marinara sauce
- 2 15 oz cans organic diced tomatoes
- 15-ounce ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a medium bowl combine ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and eggs. Mix well.
- In another bowl add the ground meat to the pasta sauce and tomatoes, mix well.
- Spread sauce on the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Place 3 lasagna noodles on top of the sauce.
- Spread 1/2 of the cheese mixture, top with 1/3 of the meat sauce.
- Repeat layering. Top with noodles, meat, and slices of mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and back for 55 minutes. Uncover and cook an additional 10 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
- Let stand for 15 before you cut into pieces and serve.
You may also like: