Super Cheesy Lasagna
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, visit my disclosure page
You are going to love this Super Cheesy Lasagna recipe!
Have you ever made lasagna before? I know many of my friends are intimidated by the idea of making it. I could never understand why to me, it always seemed simple. Maybe because I love pasta and cheese so much!
I didn’t photograph the steps because I wasn’t planning on sharing the recipe. It turned out so good my husband insisted I share it with all of you!
- 8-ounce lasagna noodles cooked
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1/2 pound ground sausage
- 1 large jar of your favorite marinara sauce
- 2 15 oz cans organic diced tomatoes
- 15-ounce ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a medium bowl combine ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and eggs. Mix well.
- In another bowl add the ground meat to the pasta sauce and tomatoes, mix well.
- Spread sauce on the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Place 3 lasagna noodles on top of the sauce.
- Spread 1/2 of the cheese mixture, top with 1/3 of the meat sauce.
- Repeat layering. Top with noodles, meat, and slices of mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and back for 55 minutes. Uncover and cook an additional 10 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
- Let stand for 15 before you cut into pieces and serve.
You may also like: