Fresh Corn on the Cob Cooked to Perfection
I’m sorry to have been missing in action on the blog these past several weeks. Summer and my grandchildren are keeping me busy. There is so much to do outside I hate to be inside so my blog suffers. I am ready to get back at it. The grandchildren are getting back into school and that frees up more of my time. I’m really looking forward to sharing some awesome recipes and ideas with you so stay tuned.
The fresh corn has been over the top delicious this season. I love having it with dinner or even a snack for the grand-kids. I have always cooked mine by boiling them in a large pot on the stove top. I heard people talk about using the microwave to cook the ears. I decided to try it for myself. Oh, my it was so simple. I wish I had tried it a long time ago. The silks come right off, no fuss no muss. The corn actually streams within the husk. It really is a perfect way to cook your corn to perfection every time.
1 ear of corn
sea salt or I used garlic seasoning
Cut the end off the ear of corn.
Place the corn in the microwave.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Remove from the microwave, be careful it may not seem very hot but when you open it up it is very hot.
Remove the husk carefully.
I seasoned my ear of corn with butter and garlic seasoning. It was scrumptious!
- 1 ear of corn
- sea salt or I used garlic seasoning
- Cut the end off the ear of corn.
- Place the corn in the microwave.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave, be careful it may not seem very hot but when you open it up it is very hot.
- Remove the husk carefully.
- I seasoned my ear of corn with butter and Garlic Garlic Seasoning from Tastefully Simple. It was scrumptious!
You may also like: