This post contains affiliate links. For more information, visit my disclosure page
We had our Thanksgiving gathering early this year. Yesterday I made a big 20-pound turkey with all the trimmings. One of the appetizers I made for the party was a scrumptious pumpkin dip. It’s no secret how much I love the flavor of pumpkin. It is a sweet dip that pairs well with ginger snap cookies or I used a cinnamon flavored pretzel shaped snack that I buy from Tastefully Simple. The dip was a hit with everyone including the kids. It tastes like pie but without the crust. And it’s so simple to make! Enjoy.
2 cups of pumpkin or 1 – 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
1 8 ounce package cream cheese
2 cups confectioner sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon of frozen orange juice concentrate
Combine the sugar and the cream cheese together.
Add the pumpkin and the spices.
Chill and serve
I used a small sugar pumpkin as my decorative serving dish.
- 2 cups of pumpkin or 1 - 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 2 cups confectioner sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon of frozen orange juice concentrate
- Combine the sugar and the cream cheese together.
- Add the pumpkin and the spices.
- Mix well.
- Chill and serve