Bacon Wrapped Sausage Appetizers
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, visit my disclosure page
Looking for a last minute appetizer for your Super Bowl party? These are so easy and sooooo darn good.
The best part of the Super Bowl for me is making and eating all the delicious foods. I love trying new recipes. I made these over the holidays and they were a big hit. You can see why, bacon and sausage, what’s not to like?
Thick sliced bacon
Brown sugar (optional)
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Little sausages
- Thick sliced bacon
- Brown sugar (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wrap each little sausage in ⅓ slice of uncooked bacon
- You can sprinkle with brown sugar if desired. I wanted to save us a few calories and omit the sugar.
- Cook for about 25 to 30 minutes or until the bacon is crispy.
- Remove from the oven and serve.