Simple Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait
I absolutely love strawberry cheesecake! Well, I do now, when I was younger I wouldn’t even try the cheesecake. Cheese and cake didn’t sound like they belonged together. I decided the time had come to be more adventurous and taste a bite, haha, I was probably 35. Anyway ever since that day it is one of my favorite desserts. I try to lighten up my foods and not eat too many sugary sweets and this simple Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait fits the bill. Plus it looks so pretty and includes fruit, that’s always a good thing. I found a recipe here and adapted to my liking.This is a simple recipe that you can whip up at a moments notice.
Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait
12 Vanilla wafers crushed
1 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
1 package sugar-free cheesecake instant pudding mix
1 1/2 cups almond milk
8 ounce whipped topping
2 cups sliced strawberries
1 cup mandarin oranges
In a small bowl crush up the vanilla wafers, set aside.
- 12 vanilla wafers crushed
- 1 8 ounce low fat cream cheese
- 1 package sugar free cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 1½ cups almond milk
- 8 ounce whipped topping
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup mandarin oranges
- In a small bowl crush up the vanilla wafers, set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together the cream cheese, pudding mix.
- Add the milk and mix.
- Add the whipped topping and mix.
- Using 6 6 ounce glasses layer first the crushed cookies.
- Layer the whipped pudding, strawberries, oranges, then repeat.
- Top with a spoonful of whipped topping and a strawberry if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
You may also like:
Updated post: May 25, 2017