This post contains affiliate links. For more information, visit my disclosure page
To celebrate the beginning of spring I made Creamy Strawberry Butter.
I love the pink color of the butter and the chunks of strawberries, it looks delicious. I served it on mini bagels. It’s going to look very pretty on my spring table. It’s so simple to whip up, literally. 🙂 Some mornings I’ll eat a mini bagel buttered or with creme cheese. The strawberries add a nice light flavor and the chunks of strawberries look beautiful. You could also use blueberries or raspberries. I chose strawberries because they will be in season soon. Yay! This year I am going to take the grand kids to a local Pick-Your-Own Strawberries Farm. We love strawberries!
1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter, softened
1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
4 large strawberries chopped
In a large bowl beat the butter, and sugar together with a hand-held mixer.
- ½ cup (1 stick) salted butter, softened
- ¼ cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 large strawberries chopped
- In a large bowl beat the butter, and sugar together with a hand-held mixer.
- Add strawberries and mix together on low speed until combined.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to several days. Enjoy.
You may also like: