New Year New Me ~ My Goals for 2015!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HappyNewMe #CollectiveBias
Here we are again, getting ready to start another New Year. I am really excited about 2015. It’s going to be a great year. My lucky number is 5 and 2015 is my 55 year on this earth. I don’t usually make a list of resolutions, but this year I decided I would make a few resolutions or goals to help me make the most of 2015.
I’m really excited about being able to use my new ZTE ZMAX phone with the Walmart Family Mobile Plan. It’s going to help me keep my resolutions by having everything I need right in one place. My plan has unlimited talk, text and web!
I purchased my new ZTE ZMAX phone at my local Walmart. I found it in the Electronics department. They have a big display. You purchase a phone and a $25. starter kit. You can activate the phone at the store or do it online like I did when I came home. It was so easy. I was ready to make calls in several minutes.
Here is a list of 5 Goals for 2015.
1. To Use my calender app to keep track of my schedule, I still use a paper calendar. My new phone has a larger screen so I can actually see what I’m doing. 🙂 I love it! It’s huge! Even my daughter was jealous when she saw how big the screen is.
2. Do more Hiking and Meditation to stay fit. Last year on vacation we hiked as a family, it was awesome! I found plenty of apps in the Play Store. Lots of Free ones! I enjoy getting outside and hiking with my dogs. It’s quiet and beautiful very good for the soul.
3. Save money, starting with cutting my monthly cell phone costs.
Walmart Family Mobile service is $34.88/month for Unlimited Talk, Text, & Web ($29.88 for the second line) and it comes with 5GB of 3G Data. This higher speed bucket allows you to do even more with your plan.
4. Interact with Social Media more consistently. I have all the apps at my fingertips even while hiking with my girls Lily and Emma. The service coverage area is great. Strong signal. This should help me stay in touch like I need to. I tend to get busy and forget so this should help me with that. I can interact anytime anywhere. I tend to remember things when I am out walking.
5. Stay in better touch with family and friends. I am so terrible at this some times. That’ll be easy enough with my ZTE ZMAX phone from Walmart using the Walmart Family Mobile Plan. I know you don’t think of Walmart when you think of phone service, but I think you should. I was pleasantly surprised to learn how affordable the service and the phones are. Affordable with great quality, that’s for me!
Now I have shared some of my goals for 2015. Please share some of yours with me.
Please follow and like us: