3 Tips for Boosting Energy and Slow Cooker Apple Oatmeal Recipe
This post was sponsored by Nature Made as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Keeping up with my grandkids isn’t always easy. I’m always looking for Tips for Boosting Energy.
Today I’m going to share 3 Tips for Boosting Energy and a Slow Cooker Apple Oatmeal Recipe. It’s time to one up your health!
- Drink more water. Plain simple water. The first sign of dehydration is fatigue. Drinking more water increases energy, flushes toxins out of your body, and can be a natural headache remedy.
- Add vitamins to supplement or enhance your diet. I’m looking for a supplement to add to my daily multivitamin. I want one that is made for supporting energy levels on a cellular basis such as Nature Made® B12. I take a daily multivitamin designed especially for women to help fill any nutrient gaps in my diet. I always try to eat a healthy balanced diet but that’s not always possible so taking a multivitamin. Nature Made® uses quality ingredients and are #1 Pharmacist recommended!
3. Eat foods for energy, like whole grains, high-fiber vegetables, nuts, and healthy oils such as canola or olive oil. I have been adding chia seeds to many foods I eat. I put them in my morning smoothie, in salads, muffins, even cookies! Oatmeal is a favorite food of mine. I love oatmeal in all sorts of things. That’s why I chose to share a slow cooker apple oatmeal recipe. I usually start my day with oatmeal so I thought it would be great to have it ready to eat as soon as I wake up in the morning.
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and cut into small pieces
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked steel cut oats
- 2 tablespoons natural sugar substitute
- 1-1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Lightly spray the inside of the slow cooker with oil.
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker and stir.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 hours on low.
Did I mention that there’s a sweepstakes with lots of awesome prizes? All the details are listed below. Have fun entering and good luck!
- Facebook Promotions: Nature Made® Vitamins is partnering with Women’s and Men’s Health to sponsor promotions on Facebook where you and your friends can win weekly prizes that motivate you to stay healthy. Nature Made® Vitamins is partnering with Women’s and Men’s Health to sponsor promotions on Facebook where you and your friends can win weekly prizes that motivate you to stay healthy.
- From February 27th through April 9th, you may enter for a chance to win a prize through the Nature Made Facebook page to view the Sweepstakes posts for the corresponding Weekly Entry Period. Enter by completing the call-to-action for that post, which will include submitting your comment as a reply to the post to earn one entry for a chance to win only the prize featured in that Post.
- Prizes range from Blue Apron, Lululemon, and Sephora gift cards as well as FitBit’s and a one-year membership to Nature Box!
- Nature Made Sweepstakes: Nature Made® Vitamins is hosting a Sweepstakes where you can enter to win a grand prize of a spa vacation.
- From February 27th through April 9th, you may enter for a chance to win the Grand Prize by visiting https://www.naturemade.com/oneup and clicking where indicated in order to complete and submit the registration form for one (1) entry into the Grand Prize drawing
- Spa vacation will include a 4-day/3-night trip for two to the Red Mountain Resort in Ivans, UT
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.