10 Hilarious St. Patrick’s Day Jokes For My Grandkids!
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, visit my disclosure page
Telling jokes is one of the many simple pleasures I enjoy with my grandkids. Get ready to laugh! 10 Hilarious St. Patrick’s Day Jokes For My Grandkids!
1. When is an Irish potato not an Irish Potato?
When it’s a french fry. ☺
2. What did one Leprechaun ghost say to another Leprechaun ghost?
Top of the moaning to you. 👻
3. What do you get when you cross poison ivy with a four-leaf clover?
A rash of good-luck. 😬
4. Why can’t you borrow money from a Leprechaun?
Because they’re always a little short. 😆
5. Why do frogs like St. Patrick’s Day?
Because they’re always wearing green. 😅
6. What’s a leprechaun’s favorite kind of music?
Sham-rock and roll. 😂
7. Why are leprechaun’s so concerned about global warming?
They’re really into green living. 🤣
8. What’s a leprechaun’s favorite cereal?
Lucky Charms. 😂
9. What position do leprechauns play on a baseball team?
10. Knock, knock.
Don be puttin’ down the Leprechauns. ☕
Did you smile? Did you laugh, at least a little bit? They say laughter is benificial to your mind, your body, and your soul.
I hope your St Patrick Day is filled with laughter, good food, and fun!