Honey Hot Wings
The Super Bowl is over, thank goodness. I confess I am not a fan of football. I do enjoy making snacks for my husband who loves to watch most sports. It is estimated that 1.25 billion wings are eaten on Super Bowl Sunday. Yikes, that is 4 chicken wings per person in the US. I don’t make these very often because they are high in calories. I only eat one maybe two. I whipped up my own sauce to coat the wings. I hope you enjoy it. It has a little kick so beware.
20 pieces of chicken wings
4 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon vinegar I used rice vinegar with garlic
4 tablespoons of hot sauce
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon honey
Cook the wings in a 400 degree F oven for 45 minutes
- 20 pieces of chicken wings
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon vinegar I used rice vinegar with garlic
- 4 tablespoons of hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Cook the wings in a 400 degree F oven for 45 minutes
- While the wings are cooking in a small sauce pan melt the butter.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Heat until just starting to boil. Remove from heat.
- Drip the wings a couple at a time in the sauce.
- Return to the oven and cook another 10 minutes.
- Place under the broiler to desired crispiness.
You may also like:
I share at these parties.